HID Access Control Solutions
Trusted by millions of customers around the world, HID Global provides comprehensive physical access control solutions to secure your facilities, assets, networks and cloud resources.
Dynamic Access Control – Evolution of Access Control
Access control is continually evolving. Keeping the access control architecture up-to-date with changes in compliance, functionality and security can be a daunting task.HID Global’s record of ground-breaking innovations continues with access control solutions, powered by Seos®. This award-winning solution is focused on innovative functionality, flexibility and secure communication between devices.
- Benefit from the highest level security and convenience in access control today
- Dynamic support of multiple credential technologies including iCLASS Seos®, iCLASS SE, standard iCLASS®, MIFARE®, MIFARE DESFire®, Prox and more
- Supports a wide range of form factors including cards, fobs, wristbands and mobile devices
- Ongoing development to deliver new features and functionality
Biometrics: “Who you are” authentication
Knowing with certainty who is performing a transaction is an essential part of a complete authentication solution. Biometrics is the only mode of authentication that can unequivocally validate a person’s identity. HID Biometrics offers this certainty along with greater security and convenience — with no added complexity for the user.
The ability to couple and provide secure digital credentials on either a card, mobile and other smart devices, or with biometrics is at the core of what HID Global offers. HID Global’s Lumidigm® multispectral imaging technology is designed from ground up to provide:
- Superior biometrics performance in real world environments, irrespective of race, gender, age or physical conditions
- World class liveness detection, spoof prevention and proof of life
- The highest level of tamper proofing and data encryption for data integrity
Our biometric authentication solutions can be found around the world in a wide variety of applications. In Brazil, Lumidigm biometrics is widely used to access ATMs. In the US, it secures access to controlled medicines and medical records. In Hong Kong, the immigration department uses Lumidigm biometrics to secure borders.
Why adopt an automated visitor management system?
In many facilities, visitors are still registered using a handwritten paper log. While this method is perceived as quick and easy, it provides virtually no security and leaves visitor information available for anyone to see. Automated visitor management systems lend a more professional appearance, enhance security and meet compliance mandates for the collection and auditing of visitor data.
- Enhance the professionalism of the enrollment process and visitor check-in
- Streamline enrollment with pre-registration or self-registration options
- Provide additional safeguards by screening against felony and sex offender watch lists
- Improve security by identifying who is in a facility quickly and accurately, especially in emergency situations
- Conduct analysis/reporting on visitor data, quickly and easily
HID Global, a trusted security industry leader has put its expertise behind visitor management. We offer visitor management solutions that meet the needs of small or large organizations.
If you are interested in discussing your Access Control System requirements call Halls Access Control today, one of our experienced team will be able to find the right system to meet your requirements.